Soundcore Spirit X Sports Earphones by Anker

Soundcore Spirit X Sports Earphones are one of the few new earphones Anker made under the new Soundcore brand.

I tested them for about a week and I really like them here are my thoughts:

Pros:
  • Bluetooth 5 compatible - latest standard.
  • Sweat proof - I tested going out for a run and it rained at last the earphones are intact!
  • A nice travel pouch to store them.
  • Many different sizes tips and ear wings to change.
  • Very comfortable to wear and very secure.
  • Nice way to fold the excessive cable with the clip.
  • Very nice sound quality - nice clear treble and good enough bass.
  • Long battery life, I use it about an hour or two a day and didn't have to charge for almost a week.
Cons:
  •  Micro USB would be nice to be USB-C or lightning input.
  •  No APTX support.

I would recommend these earphones to anyone needs a pair for sport, they are great!













Comments