Anker SoundBuds Surge Lightweight Wireless Headphones

Anker SoundBuds Surge comes in the Anker's traditional but newly designed box which is blue and white but with an image to show what is inside. It comes with a set of different sizes of plugs and a easy to travel pouch.

I have tried my husband's Soundbuds slim before, and when I first received this Anker SoundBuds Surge I thought the tip of the headphone would be difficult to fit my ears, but I was wrong! the tip of the headphones actually fits my ears really nicely and very comfortable, when i plugged them in, i can barely feel them but the sound quality is great! I use it when running, they never fell off and they are sweat proof.

I would recommend for people who need a set of headphones for workout or even just everyday use, you can get from here: Amazon UK Link




Comments