Anker SoundCore 2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker with Limited Edition Festive Packaging review

The limited edition festive packaging Soundcore 2 portable bluetooth speaker comes not in the usual blue and white Anker package, but in stuning festival red and silver gift packaging. Open the box you can find: the SoundCore 2 speaker, a case for the speaker, and a long Aux cable, as well as a charging cable.

The SoundCore 2 speaker is well constructed, and the connectors are covered by a flap which gives a bit more protection from the elements. the sound come from the speaker is great compare to my old A3143 speaker this has a lot more clarity although lack a little bit of bass, but still good enough. The control is very easy with five large buttons on top and two LED lights, they are mark cleared for their function. One of the advantage of this speaker is the range, while i am playing music on it with my iphone, i can pretty much go anywhere in the house without the loss of signal and music.

I use this in all sorts of situations, I connect this with my ipad to enjoy videos with a much better sound; I also use it in the kitchen connected to my iPhone to play some beats while cooking; also this is used on my bedside for some relaxing music before i go to sleep.

I would recommend for anyone who needs a good bluetooth speaker as a Christmas gift, you can get from here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B075FR1DT5




Comments