Anker PowerCore 13000 C


The new Anker PowerCore 13000C comes in the traditional blue and white box, very neatly packed inside are the power bank, a pouch and two calbes: one USB-C cable and one micro USB cable which is a nice touch to include both cables for different phones compatibility.

You may noticed the C in the product name, that is the power bank is the USB-C input version compare to the old micro USB. It has a super-high 13000 mAh capacity with two high-speed USB output ports in a reletively small size, supporting charing both my iPad and iPhone together as it outputs 3Amp together.

I use the power bank when i am out and about, sometimes just to charge my iphone and sometimes i do charge my ipad as well.

I would recommend for anyone who needs a power bank for charging one or two deviced on the go, you can get from here:Amazon Link




Comments