Anker PowerPort Wireless 5 Pad

I have recently bought an iphone X, and it is great! One of the greatest thing is the wireless charging capability! I didn't want to get a super expensive wireless charger which wouldn't worth it, but i also don't want to go too cheap which might cause damage to my phone. So, Anker is a good option! Its not too expensive but a well trusted brand for high quality product!

The packaging is nice and simple a white paper box with Anker logo and some engravings showing their products. inside the package its neatly package a charging disk and a micro usb cable.

I put this wireless charger on my bedside table and it is godsend! I ususally use my phone before i go to sleep and I had to always find the cable and then find the charging port to charge my phone, and sometimes i gave up because i was too tired. Now with this wireless charging pad, i just need to simply place my phone on it even with the case on.

The charging speed is similar to my 5V 1A included power adaptor, but since i charge it overnight i don't feel much difference. One thing need to note is you need to use a 5V 2A adaptor to make this work and not cause over heating.

I would recommend to anyone with a wireless charging capable phone, you can get it from Amazon: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0756Z8X82




Comments