Anker Coil Over Kit A3341011 Adapter Sound Sync 2 in 1 Combination Punchbag Wall Bracket with Transmitter and Receiver with Bluetooth 5

 The Anker Coil Over kit first strike me on the image as how it looks like an alien probe which I watched from a sci-fi movie :)

It comes in the Ankers blue and white packaging: it has the SoundSync, AUX cable, Micro USB cable, RCA cable and an optical cable inside. All very neatly packed inside.

It has both transfer and receiver modes, which is super useful, I use it as a receiver, connected to my old Sony 5.1 home cinema system, using the optical connection - I found it is much better as its digital signal. This really gave the old cinema system a new life! I can use my iPhone connect it to play music while i am walking around home even sometimes goes to kitchen without any problem. It has a builtin battery but I plug the micro USB cable from the cinema system to it so it gets powered all the time.

I also tested it in transfer mode, and very interestingly I can actually connect two devices at the same time! When kids goes to bed and I can use this to connect to Tv with two bluetooth headphones for my husband and myself without making any noise.

I really like this coil over kit and I gave it 5 out of 5 stars and would recommend to everyone! As usual Amazon has it: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Anker-A3341011-Adapter-Combination-Transmitter-Bluetooth/dp/B07BR3FFTB
 



 

Comments