Anker Fast Wireless Charger, PowerWave 7.5 stand

Anker has made two new wireless chargers, fast wireless chargers to be more specific. There is a round disc one and also this one - a stand. I prefer a stand as I could use my iphone X when its being charged. The wireless charger comes in the traditional white and blue paper packaging, with a nice feel and touch material with the product's image.

Inside the packaging it has the stand itself, a very long micro USB cable, manuals and guide. I used it to connect to my iPad 5v 2A charger, as it says do not use my iphone charger which is the 5V 1A one, for safety reasons, not sure why. As I don't have a quick charger adaptor so I cannot test the 7.5w fast charging on my iphone.

I use it on my desk and as it is a stand i can easily see any notification on my phone and i can even do a video call while its being charged. The greatness of this charger is that I could put my phone horizontally, it has another charging coil for that, and i can then watch videos when its being charged! I have a case on my iphone and it has no problem at all.

One small suggestion would be include a QC charger with this nice product, which would benefit iPhone users a lot as we usually don't get it from the phone unlike Samsung phones.

A 5 out of 5 scores is given to the charger and you can buy it from here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DBXNV58




Comments